AgileAcoustics takes the privacy of its customer’s data very seriously.
Please read the following policy to understand how we will treat your personal data after it has been collected by us through your use of one of our distribution channels. Those distribution channels will include our website, our customers and any other distribution channel or associated Partner Company we may introduce or be associated with from time to time. If this policy changes then we will let you know via our home page, but we assure you that we only use your data as specified here and for our legitimate business reasons.
When Do We Collect Data:
· We can collect data on you from a variety of different sources, these include:
· Details of your visits to our website and the resources that you access, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, blogs and other communication data.
· Information that you provide by filling in forms on our website, such as when you registered for information.
· Information provided to us when you communicate with us for any reason.
· In any of the above cases, the data we collect could be personal data.
What We Do With Your Personal Information:
The information that we collect and store relating to you is primarily used to enable us to provide our services to you. In addition, we may use the information for the following purposes:
· To provide you with the information requested from us, relating to our products or services.
· To provide information on other products which we feel may be of interest to you, where you have consented to receive such information.
· To meet our contractual commitments to you.
· To notify you about any changes to our website, such as improvements or service/product changes, that may affect our service.
· If you are an existing customer, we may contact you with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale to you.
· If you are a new customer, we will only contact you or allow third parties to contact you only when you have provided consent and only by those means you provided consent for.
· If you do not want us to use your data for our third parties you will have the opportunity to withhold your consent to this when you provide your details to us on the form on which we collect your data.
On occasion, we may gather information about your computer for our services and provide statistical information regarding the use of our website.
Such information will not identify you personally it is statistical data about our visitors and their use of our site. This statistical data does not identify any personal details whatsoever.
Similarly, to the above, we may gather information about your general internet use by using a cookie file. Where used, these cookies are downloaded to your computer automatically. This cookie file is stored on the hard drive of your computer as cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. They help us to improve our website and the service that we provide to you.
All computers have the ability to decline cookies. This can be done by activating the setting on your browser which enables you to decline the cookies.
In the UK we operate and are registered in accordance with applicable data protection legislation.
You may find links to third party websites on our website. These websites should have their own privacy policies which you should check. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for their policies whatsoever as we have no control over them.
If you have any questions or concerns about the information we hold about you or would like to request that we remove your data from our system, please contact our Head Office on 01274 669823. Thank you.